Colour Coated Roofing Sheets
Colour Coated Roofing Sheets Supplier
Colour coated roofing sheets are always a go to option when you need to protect any part of your house/office/factory from weather extremities (especially rains). There is a spectrum of colors to choose from according to your housing preferences. These sheets live for a convincingly long time so that you are not renovating the roof over your head again and again. These are highly insulated and their thickness depends upon the weather conditions of a particular area.
A roof over your head saves you from all adverse weathers – from extreme summers to ruthlessly chilling winters, and rains – don’t you think you need a very strong shield above your head?
Neo – the best selling roofing sheets manufacturer, brings to you an extensive range of color coated roofing sheets (only the top-notch quality). The sheet thickness varies from lowest 0.50 mm (TCT) to highest 0.60mm (TCT) ideal for best housing purposes.
Sure-Shot Benefits of Quality Roofing Sheets
1. Made with aluminium & stainless steel
2. UV Resistance
3. Multiple applications from residential usage to buildings, malls, office, manufacturing units, warehouses, etc.
4. Longer life span with very less maintenance
5. Cost effective
The extensive range of Colour coated roofing sheets provided by Neo is rich in colors starting from Off white to Caulfield Green, Mist Green, Light Blue, Brick Red, Terracotta, Bare Galvalume, Torres Blue, Merlin Grey. Every sheet passes a quality check and thus holds assured benefits like strong built, light weight, vibrant colors, recyclable (eco-friendly), best resistance, highly insulated and so on.
Different Colour for Different Requirements
Variation in Colour coated roofing or cladding sheets holds more meaning than just vibrant Colours. Each Colour sheet is for the different need and solves the different purpose. These sheets are highly durable and come in varied thickness depending on the weather conditions in the particular area. We provide a standard thickness of 0.50mm (TCT) and higher thickness of 0.60mm (TCT) for the specific purpose.
Our team of experts analyzes the weather conditions in your demographic area as well as the suitability of the Colour adding attractiveness to your building. The varied Colour available is Off White, Caulfield Green, Mist Green, Light Blue, Brick Red, Terracotta, Bare Galvalume, Torres Blue, Merlin Grey, and many more.
Eminent Features of Colour Coated Roofing Sheets
- Strong built structure but lightweight
- Simple to install and manage
- Diverse Colours fulfilling a wide range of requirements
- Recyclable thus, producing less waste
- High resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Good thermal insulation material and can withstand high worse weather conditions
Benefits of Colour Coated Roof Sheets
- Using aluminum, stainless steel, tin, etc. as the base material, thus strengthening the structure.
- UV resistance as Plastisol is used to manufacture these sheets.
- Can be used for multiple applications like in residential buildings, shopping malls, barricading, warehouses, industrial sectors, etc.
- Long life, less maintenance and cost-effective.
Designed for Hot Indian Sun
Tested, Tested and Tested again
Warranties for peace of Mind
Remind of itself at every electricity bill