Leading Heat Insulators Offering Efficient Heat Insulation
Heat insulation is surely a major energy efficient way to reduce the energy consumption during summer and winter by ACs and heaters respectively. Transfer of heat takes place in a building from areas like roof, wall, ceiling, windows, vents, etc. It is the job of the team if heat insulators to identify the loopholes in the building that is causing hindrance in maintain temperature stability.
A better heat resistant insulation building consumes less heat by reducing heat gain or loss from the exterior environment. These types of heat insulation materials produce fewer greenhouse gases and are eco-friendly. Heat insulation materials in summer keep the indie temperature 10-20 degree less temperature than outside. Whereas in winter heat insulation material keeps the warmer temperature inside the building than outside.
Benefits of Using Heat Insulation Materials for Building
- The best feature of heat insulation materials is it is cost-effectiveness. They come with zero maintenance cost.
- Comes in the different colors for adding beauty to the building plus each color holds a significant purpose.
- Lightweight, durable, flexible, and easy to install.
- Offers an eco-friendly solution to fight the increasing global warming and protects your house from bad weather conditions.
Applications of Heat Insulation Materials
- Residential applications like insulating roofs, wall insulation, radiant floors, and vent or windows insulations.
- Industrial sectors for insulating the cold storage area in fisheries and storing agricultural supplies.
- Manufacturing plants like packaging units, warehouses, etc.
- Mobile cold storage vans, agriculture units, and many other commercial sectors.
HVAC (heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning) Insulation
The 7 layer air bubble insulation is best insulating material for maintaining heat, ventilation and air condition in a closed space. Because of its structure and high performance, it can be used in multiple areas like industry premises, residential home, aerospace companies etc.