Thermal Insulation Material
Thermal insulation defines a vast domain of specialization used to control the heat transfer between two different temperatures with the help of various thermal insulation materials. Thermal insulation is implemented in many areas like warehouses, residential area, industrial area, manufacturing sectors, etc. There are various thermal insulation materials present in the market offering high-performance insulation to your building from the exterior atmosphere.
Some of the thermal insulation materials are cellulose insulation, glass wool insulation, air bubble insulation, rock wool insulation, polystyrene foam insulation, etc. Depending on the particular climatic conditions and geographical area, the type of thermal insulation material is decided.
Features of Thermal Insulation Material
- Water, vapor and sun’s radiation resistance
- Lightweight and durable
- Follow fire and smoke standards
- Easy and safe to implement
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Provides strength and aesthetic look
Advantages of Thermal Insulation
- Maintains temperature, the room feels cooler in summer and warmer in winter than outside.
- Thermal insulation in buildings reduce energy consumption and hence, cut down utility bills.
- Reduces thermal stress on the roofs and prevents cracks of the roof.
- It is an easy and cost-effective solution
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly solution
- Can implement for preventing air leakage in the building.
HVAC (heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning) Insulation
The 7 layer air bubble insulation is best insulating material for maintaining heat, ventilation and air condition in a closed space. Because of its structure and high performance, it can be used in multiple areas like industry premises, residential home, aerospace companies etc.