Thermal Insulation Material
Highest Quality Insulation Material
Your Search For Top Quality Thermal Insulation Material Ends Here…!!
Thermal Insulation is the process of blocking the heat and protecting the surface, maintaining & locking its actual temperature. Thermal Insulation Material is needed to beat the overwhelming heat of the sun or to maintain the certain required temperature in the warehouses where commodities are stored for a long time. Well, application cases of thermal insulators are many in residential buildings, malls, industrial areas, warehouses and manufacturing – the major challenge is to get the top-notch quality that doesn’t let you compromise with your purpose.
Thermal insulation material range from cellulose insulation, glass wool insulation, air bubble insulation, rock wool insulation, polystyrene foam insulation, etc – your choice depends upon the climatic & geographical conditions of your location.
Building Insulation Material
Finest Temperature Locking Technology
Whether the vicinity is residential, or commercial – Thermal insulation materials in buildings are just there to balance the temperature in the room by restricting outside weather to enter the property. There are Thermal insulation sheet to lock the inside temperature in extreme winters and restrict outside heat to enter in the highest of summers, eventually saving a lot of money that otherwise goes in other temperature stabilizers.
Features tell you how and when to use the materials..
● Temperature, sunlight, water and water vapour resistance.
● Efficient and lightweight
● The Best Life Span
● Easy, Quick And Safe To Install
● The amalgamation of metals makes the sheet non-corrosive
● Strong, durable with aesthetic looks.
Install and Forget All Your Roofing Problems…!!
● Insulation locks and maintains a particular temperature in the room making the space more feasible.
● Protects from shivering cold and sweating summers outside
● The building insulation materials significantly reduces energy consumption eventually leading to less utility bills.
● Easy to install and 100% effective
● Eco-friendly solution causing no threat to the environment
● You can install the solution to stop air or water leakage in the building.
● As it is a roof-top solution it prevents the cracks on mud roofings that are caused by heavy rains or extreme summers.
Thermal insulation defines a vast domain of specialization used to control the heat transfer between two different temperatures with the help of various thermal insulation materials. Thermal insulation is implemented in many areas like warehouses, residential area, industrial area, manufacturing sectors, etc. There are various thermal insulation materials present in the market offering high-performance insulation to your building from the exterior atmosphere.
Some of the thermal insulation materials are cellulose insulation, glass wool insulation, air bubble insulation, rock wool insulation, polystyrene foam insulation, etc. Depending on the particular climatic conditions and geographical area, the type of thermal insulation material is decided.
Features of Thermal Insulation Material
- Water, vapor and sun’s radiation resistance
- Lightweight and durable
- Follow fire and smoke standards
- Easy and safe to implement
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Provides strength and aesthetic look
Advantages of Thermal Insulation Sheet
- Maintains temperature, the room feels cooler in summer and warmer in winter than outside.
- Thermal insulation in buildings reduce energy consumption and hence, cut down utility bills.
- Reduces thermal stress on the roofs and prevents cracks of the roof.
- It is an easy and cost-effective solution
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly solution
- Can implement for preventing air leakage in the building.
HVAC (heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning) Insulation
The 7 layer air bubble insulation is best insulating material for maintaining heat, ventilation and air condition in a closed space. Because of its structure and high performance, it can be used in multiple areas like industry premises, residential home, aerospace companies etc.