Pre Engineered Buildings
Dynamically strong, rigid and thermally resistant designs with easy installation for constructing large structures
Implementing pre-engineered buildings (PEB) for constructing large buildings or construction sites structures at the remote areas with varied weather conditions. It is a highly efficient insulation material that reduces heat transfer rates and maintains a constant temperature inside the building. It acts as a heat barrier by stopping heat from entering inside from outside in the extremely hot weather. While in winter, it doesn’t let heat escape through the roof from inside to outside.
The pre-engineered metal building system is based on the primary, secondary, and cover sheeting. These structures are rigid and are diverse in structures depending on the demography and clients requirements.
Features of Pre Engineered Buildings
Exclusive features for designing a high-quality building
- High resistance to thermal shock
- Chemically resistant
- High thermal insulation
- Eco-friendly and energy efficient
- Excellent thermoform ability
Benefits of Pre engineered Building
Manufacture and install top-notch quality of pre-engineered building system to leverage prominent benefits.
- It offers 40%-50% energy conservation.
- Fabricated with the diverse raw materials.
- Highly flexible material for future expansion in dimensions.
- High tolerance to heat, water, and chemicals.
- Cost-effective solution for large construction sites.
- Diverse structures and can bear earthquakes.
HVAC (heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning) Insulation
The 7 layer air bubble insulation is best insulating material for maintaining heat, ventilation and air condition in a closed space. Because of its structure and high performance, it can be used in multiple areas like industry premises, residential home, aerospace companies etc.